- Banking, Promotions and More - Once your account has been created, you can do everything from the smartphone online casino that you would normally do on a PC version. That includes banking.
- Mobile And Desktop Play Compared. When visiting real money online casinos, mobile players can count on a great experience in 2021. While it's certainly true that smartphone versions of sites used to be pale imitations of their PC and Mac counterparts, they've definitely come a long way. If you have an iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, smartphone.
- The introduction of online gaming completely changed the industry though and has opened up online casino games to every one and can be played pretty much any where that has an Internet or Wi Fi connection via smartphone.
- It’s no overstatement to say that the smartphone fully modified the tech panorama. Now, an increasing number of of us are depending on our smartphones than. It’s no overstatement to say that the smartphone fully modified the tech panorama. Now, an increasing number of of us are depending on our smartphones.
Smartphones are changing with each year that passes by, as such players need to make sure that they have the best smartphone to gamble with.
As smartphones get more and more advanced, online casino mobile compatibility gets better and better.
Casino.org is the world’s leading independent online gaming authority, providing trusted online casino news, guides, reviews and information since 1995. YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS.
That is why real money gamblers need to make sure that they keep in touch with mobile gambling trends.
Mobile Gambling Statistics 2020
Due to the fact that more and more people are using mobile phones for their gaming needs, players need to make sure that they have the best phones to gamble online and play online casino games.
Statistics of 2019 show that there were at least 2.2 billion mobile gamers in the world, this is out of the 3.5 billion people who own smartphones in the world.
This shows that 62% of the people in the world who own mobile phone engage in online gaming activities. That is a lot of gamers, however, what is even more shocking is that of that, 56% of those gamers would play games for at least 10hours a week. And of the 62% of mobile gamers in the world, 10% engage in online gambling activities.
Reasons to Play Mobile Casino Games
It is estimated that the number of people who own smartphones will grow by 3 hundred million in 2021, to give us a staggering 3.8 billion smartphones users by the next year. And the more that smartphone owners grow, the more people will engage in online mobile casino gaming activities. Below we look at the top reasons why people engage in mobile casino gaming.
- Innovative games and gaming experience
- Mobile games are more lucrative
- Offer players an interactive gaming experience
- No download required
- Compete against more players
Top Smartphones for Mobile Gambling
As smartphone users grow, Aussies will want to make sure that they have the best phones for mobile gaming. That is why below we will look at the best smartphones for online casino games in 2020.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Oppo Reno 5G
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Google Pixel 4 XL
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- Nubia Z20
- Asus ROG Phone II
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
The growth of mobile phone users has grown rapidly throughout the years. And as the users of smartphones grow, the more advanced the phones become and the more that people engage in mobile casino gaming. As such, one can tell that online casino gaming ids moving closer and closer to mobile gaming as more and more people own smartphones.
Impact of Smartphones in Online Gambling FAQs
Smartphone Online Casinos
No doubt, the gambling industry is constantly evolving. A few decades ago, it was unimaginable to play casino games without visiting the land casinos. While this was the norm, the introduction of online gambling changed the market. Now betting from anywhere is possible with your smartphones.
Smartphones appear to have changed the online gambling industry a lot. From various findings, it seems smartphones have prompted the relaxation of some betting regulations. You may begin to ask how?
Online Casino Smartphone
For instance, assuming you reside in South Africa, was it easy to stake a bet on the US Lottery a few years ago without visiting a bookmaker or pool shop?
Near impossible! With the smartphone you can stake bets whenever and from wherever.
Online Gambling Industry Recent Changes
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, the online gambling industry was already recording some notable changes. For instance, most online casinos started promoting the online live dealership. Although when the live dealership was first introduced online, the acceptance was poor. More so, poor connections and timeouts in between games were some of the challenges. Frankly, all that has improved.
Below are recent changes recorded in the online gambling industry: